Our engagement day!

Our engagement day!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why do they call it morning sickness??

They should call it ALL DAY LONG sickness. Oh wow I have been so tired. Yesterday I slept 10 hours though the night and then took a 3 hour nap! The "morning sickness" is here as well. I wake up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom and feel terrible. I have learned to keep some cereal in a bag by my bed and have a handful before getting up which has helped a little. I am trying to eat every couple hours which really helps. If I get in any way hungry I feel nauseous right away. I am glad this only lasts the first trimester. I am almost to week 8 and have to go to week 12.. I can do this.. I can do this! I have waited so long for this I am going to be positive and try to enjoy this miserable feeling.

 My next ultrasound is April 5th I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment