Our engagement day!

Our engagement day!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Saw The Heartbeat Today!

I am over the moon with excitment! We went in for our first ultrasound and was very nervous for the last time I was in that room (with the same ultrasound tech she gave me bad news). Well not today! As soon as she turned the tv monitor on we could see the sac on the screen and a little flickering light which was the heartbeat. I can't believe it. Dan and I both had tears in our eyes. This is a day we will never forget. I go back on April 5th for another check up.
As for symptoms I am very tired. I took a 4 hour nap yesterday and slept almost 10 hours last night. I got up this morning around 7am got something to eat because I was starving and then went back to sleep for another hour! When I got up the second time I didn't feel so hot and started to clean the toliet to get ready just in case. Well nothing happend but my toliets are clean and ready for me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment